Digital Media Executive
- Islamabad, Pakistan
- Digital Marketing
Arkhitech is seeking a Digital Media Executive to build market position by locating, developing, and defining business relationships with clients across the globe.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Creating copy and images for the company's products and services websites;
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- Managing social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- BS/MS degree in marketing, media sciences or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurementStrong verbal and written communication skills are critical.
- Daily catered lunches
- Monthly and bi-annual bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Accelerated learning and career growth!