Software Engineer - iOS
- Lahore, Pakistan
Arkhitech is seeking talented Software Engineer with iOS development experience possessing a passion for pushing mobile technologies to its limits, and work with other team members to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cultivating engineering best practices within the web group, and, in conjunction with other senior engineers, company wide.
- Collaborating with other technical leaders to analyze complex feature requests and suggest implementation strategies.
- Estimate the time required to complete the work and provide quotes.
- Performing moderately complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities requiring research.
- Conducting unit testing (including mocking as needed) and integration testing on software.
- Mentoring junior engineers, and defining our engineering standards.
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Sciences.
- 2+ years of experience in iOS development with strong emphasis on MVC and OOP.
- Experience with Agile development process and engineering best practices like continuous integration and unit testing.
- Understanding of performance and security issues, and their solutions when designing web-based applications.
- Excellent technical judgement to know when to use an off the shelf solution, and when to make a custome one.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy level with strong motivation to meet delivery deadlines.
- Competitive salaries
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Accelerated learning and career growth!