- Lahore, Pakistan
Arkhitech is seeking Finance Executive to provide financial and administrative support for basic to moderately complex projects including support for vendor payment,book keeping, invoicing, cash collection, project and indirect cost control, budgeting and financial reporting activities.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with the management of team member's performance by maintaining and utilizing available tools/systems to initiate and track performance, and to forecast and accrue costs
- Maintenance of proper books of accounts
- Collaborate in the preparation of Monthly Management Reports and build financial modelling
- Administer and manage payroll taking into account deductions and bonuses.
- Developing and managing budgets, forecasting financial performance, and providing insights to support resource allocation and planning
- Assists with financial set-up and close-out of projects.
- Prepares project and Program financial reports and performs basic financial analysis.
- Reviews monthly financial reports and project financial records for inconsistencies and to ensure all expenses are properly charged.
- Prepares and submits invoices for assigned projects and manages resulting accounts receivable.
- Ensuring compliance with tax regulations, overseeing tax planning, and coordinating with external tax advisors for accurate and timely filings
- Enters information into the financial tracking system by working with Project Managers and Finance Analysts to ensure that labor and non-labor budgets, actual costs and forecasts are accurate.
- Provides budget support to proposal teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years experience in finance strategic IT sales planning, business development, and business process improvement.
- Graduate degree in a related field.
- High energy level with strong motivation for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex political environments
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical.
- Daily catered lunches
- Accelerated learning and career growth!