Product Management Intern
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Howmuch, Foodnerd
We are seeking Product Management Intern who can manage advanced internet applications, produce interactive mobile applications, and ensure high quality of deliverables.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products, and through other methods such as customer surveys.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Sciences.
- Hands-on experience in creating wireframes and mockups using Figma or similar tools is desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy level with strong motivation to meet delivery deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Daily catered lunch and attendance bonus
- Accelerated learning and career growth!