Software Engineer - Fresh - 2022
- Islamabad, Pakistan
Arkhitech is seeking talented fresh Software Engineers, graduating in 2021/2022, that enjoy building advanced internet applications, and designing great APIs. To qualify for the interview, you MUST have either 3.5+ GPA, OR highly sophisticated and professionally developed FYP, OR demonstration of sophisticated software engineering expertise and application outside of classroom, OR have datastructures, algorithms, and design patterns on your fingertips.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cultivating engineering best practices within the engineering group, and, in conjunction with senior engineers, company wide.
- Collaborating with technical leaders to analyze complex feature requests and suggest implementation strategies.
- Estimate the time required to complete the work and provide quotes.
- Performing moderately complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities requiring research.
- Conducting unit testing (including mocking as needed) and integration testing on software.
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science ONLY. Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Telecommunication Engineering degrees do not qualify.
- Strong grasp over fundamental computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, time complexities, OOP, and MVC.
- Exposure to Agile development process and engineering best practices like continuous integration and unit testing is highly prefered.
- Excellent technical judgement to know when to use an off the shelf solution, and when to make a custome one.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy level with strong motivation to meet delivery deadlines.
- Competitive salaries
- Daily catered lunches
- Accelerated career growth!