- Lahore, Pakistan
Arkhitech is seeking a Frontend Designer to support corporate efforts through web and graphic design.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide graphic/web design support to all departments and clients.
- Comfortable with HTML5, SASS, Materialize, Bootstrap design application in frontend technologies including ReactJS
- Design and develop new web pages as well as performing content management for existing pages on both public sites and intranets.
- Develop corporate marketing materials including poster boards, banners, corporate booths, newsletters and advertisements, as well as client outreach and communication products.
- Responsible for all graphics production needs, as well as coordinating production tasks with vendors.
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- 1-5 years experience in a web/graphic design role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated graphic layout and design capability using Adobe Creative Studio 6 (CS6).
- Familiarity with Drupal, Wordpress, RoR, SASS, Compass, and/or SQL a plus.
- Ability to manage work coming from a number of sources.
- Communication skills and creativity are critical.
- Competitive salaries
- Lunch allowance, and several other bonuses.
- Accelerated career growth!