Business Growth and Operations Officer
- Islamabad, Pakistan
- Sales and Marketing
Arkhitech is seeking a Business Growth and Operations Officer to build market position by locating, developing, and defining business relationships with clients across the globe.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the P&L for mid-market and enterprise segments, working across teams and functional areas to ensure that the business hits short- and long-term goals
- Work directly with the sales team to understand market needs and lead efforts to find product / market fit and sales motion / market fit
- Support the sales team by providing functional support required to drive priority customer relationships and win individual deals
- Conceive of, and execute on, ideas to drive step-changes in business performance
Identify and mitigate obstacles to growth (markets, products, teams, operations, etc.)
- Measure and analyze business performance across functional areas (sales funnel metrics, lead generation, support, customer satisfaction)
- Coordinate inbound efforts - define market needs and partner with the Growth function to execute inbound lead generation activities
- Define marketing needs and execute marketing efforts in partnership with marketing function
- Leverage data to understand our customers and our funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive customer growth, retention, engagement, and/or revenue
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Experience in strategic IT sales planning and business development.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in a related field.
- Excellent prospecting, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Background in Computer Sciences, and related field is essential.
- High energy level with strong motivation for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex political environments
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical.
- Competitive commission structures that reward your work
- Daily catered lunches
- Accelerated learning and career growth!