Business Development Manager
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Sales and Marketing
Arkhitech is seeking a Business Development Manager to build a market position by locating, developing, and defining business relationships with clients across the globe.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Identify and evaluate multiple channels including but not limited to cold calls, emails, directories, etc. for lead generation in around the globe
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Gather and organize information on target markets and customers’ needs and preferences.
- Work closely with professional services teams for pre-sales support.
- Examining risks and potentials of potential engagements.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards, and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Experience in strategic IT sales planning, business development, and business process improvement.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in a related field.
- Excellent prospecting, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Background in Computer Sciences and related fields is essential.
- High energy level with strong motivation for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex political environments
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical.
- Competitive commission structures that reward your work
- Daily catered lunches
- Flat Structure
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Accelerated learning and career growth!