Internship - Business and Operations
- Islamabad, Pakistan
- Sales and Marketing
Arkhitech is seeking Business and Operations Interns for various functions at Arkhitech related to HR, Business Development, Finance, and General Office Adminstration.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Manage day to day operations, finance, and HR related matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in finance, HR, or strategic IT sales planning, business development, and business process improvement.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in a related field.
- Excellent prospecting, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Background in Computer Sciences, and related field is essential.
- High energy level with strong motivation for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex political environments
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical.
- Daily catered lunches
- Accelerated learning and career growth!